Monday 2 March 2015

Tagged Under: , , ,

Device that increases lip

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 00:14
  • Share The Gag
  • (VIDEO) O GOD, WHAT TO DO: Brittany (24) wanted lips as starlets, here's what happened to her!
    I removed the device from the lips and looked at herself in the mirror, I thought, "Oh my God, what have I done, ispričaka girlfriend
     Brittany Foster (24) from Perth in Australia, like most girls today, she wanted to have her lips fuller. Through the Internet has acquired a device that increases the lips but not with silicone or some other means. The manufacturer claims that the lips for a few seconds rise to what the BRITA GmbH convinced.

    Britney decided to see how it works and try the device, and the result was shocking.

    "I removed the device from the lips and looked at herself in the mirror, I thought," Oh my God, what have I done? ". This is not possible. Soon I looked again and wondered:" What have I done to myself? "She said, she "Daily Mail Australia".

    Brittany was not angry at the company, nor is considered the responsible, it is not because the color on her lips remained several days. Company representatives said they marker on the lips of the longest standing seven days, after that each use of any device disappears.

     

    0 Comment:

    Post a Comment