Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tagged Under:

My Love Letter

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 14:07
  • Share The Gag

  • Dear John,
     I was emotionally unavailable when we met. I didn't give you the time of day or notice how hard you were trying to get my attention. I've been chased by boys before, but none of them as persistent as you. Usually my moodiness would make people give up, but you? You were different. You pushed me out of my comfort zone and I slowly started realizing you were going to be a significant figure in my life. We learned all about each other and you knew me better than I knew myself. Sure we've had our fair share of fights, but you always pulled me back in. Times are really hard now because you're gone. I have no way of speaking to you. I know I could say anything and everything to you and you truly cared. I can only hope you come back, and very soon. Because.. I fell in love with you. Yes we've said it countless times to each other, and yes I thought I was sure I meant it. But the feelings I have now don't compare to any feelings I've had before. I was so sure "love" was a myth. You changed my outlook on that. I know you'll never see this and we may never speak again, but you must know you impacted me. I don't want to think of starting over with someone else. I am young though, so its bound to happen. All great things come to an end eventually, right? You were definitely something great. Thank you baby, thank you for everything. Love, Your babygirl, Ketty A letter I would send to him if I could. If only he knew how much I still care. Yes his name is John and yes my name is Ketty.

    0 Comment:

    Post a Comment