With cake rolls, ice cream and hot fudge, this dessert suits anyone with a sweet tooth. Family and friends get a kick out of this treat's fun appearance.
This recipe is:
- Prep: 30 min. + freezing
- Yield: 12-14 Servings
- 10 to 12 Swiss cake rolls
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream, softened
- Line a 2-qt. bowl with plastic wrap. Cut each cake roll into eight slices; place in prepared bowl, completely covering the bottom and sides. Cover and freeze for at least 20 minutes or until cake is firm.
- Spread vanilla ice cream over cake. Cover and
freeze for at least 1 hour. Spread with fudge topping. Freeze for at
least 1 hour. Spread with chocolate ice cream. Cover and freeze for up
to 2 months. Just before serving, remove from the freezer and invert
onto a serving plate. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 piece) equals 309 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.