Thursday 18 April 2013

Tagged Under:

Best love letters

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 18:39
  • Share The Gag


  • My darling

    Starring at the past, in comparison with who I am today, that person I was, before meeting you, clearly shows how much I love you and how important you are to me. In times like these I see how much I involved and how much you taught me.
    With no great effort, without any resource or maybe without even knowing, you transformed me into a better and happier man. Yes, my darling, you did this, by filling my soul, until then futile and empty, with solid concepts of humanity, generosity and clarity. Somehow, you filled that empty soul with the most fertile of seeds and made then grow here in my chest.
    That’s why I spare no expense in keeping you, always by my side, because the person that showed me what love is, is precisely the one that deserves all the love in the world, because she carries only light and sweetness in her noble heart.
    You bring me peace and serenity, because you are able to transmit, every day and every hour, the certainly that it’s thrilling to be alive.
    When I look at you I breathe and the certainty that to me, having your company, I will feel realized until the fullness of my soul.

    With all my love and my sincerest gratitude,

    0 Comment:

    Post a Comment